Kenya offers you an exceptional set of activities. Climbing, rafting and trekking in tropical forests, all of which is just a brief glimpse of your Top Incentive seminar in Kenya…
- On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta Airport, welcome and transfer to the comfort of your city hotel.
- Remainder of the day spent at leisure.
- Dinner and overnight at your hotel.
- Overnight at the hotel
- Breakfast will be served at the hotel
- Depart for Mount Kenya region via Sagana. Sagana river flow from Aberdare ranges and this is where we will do white water rafting and rock climbing. You will be given a safety briefing, life jackets, helmets and a paddle. We will do a stretch of about 10 kilometres depending on our stamina and this will take about 3-5 hours depending on the water levels.
- Picnic lunches will be provided in between the activities.
- In the evening proceed to Mt. Kenya region.
- Dinner and overnight MOUNT KENYA.
- Note: Groups of 80 and 60 pax will be split into two such that while one rafts, the other does rock climbing and then they switch after lunch. Group of 40 pax will enjoy both rafting and rock climbing as a single group.
- Depart from the lodge via Nanyuki town to Mt Kenya National Park Sirimon gate.
- Briefing and introduction of Mt Kenya history will be done here, then start you day trip walking through the equatorial rain forest, following the track uphill for 9 kms, forking left at the junction to reach Old Moses camp which is situated at 3,300m.
- You will have picnic lunch here and the start walking down back to the gate where the trekk ends.
- Pick up at the gate and drive back to the lodge.
- Dinner and overnight at MOUNT KENYA.
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Flying over the island by helicopter
- Lunch at the hotel
- Free time
- Transfer to the airport
- Departure of the participants
- Breakfast at the camp
- Morning and late afternoon game viewing drives in this Reserve, with spectacular sceneries and diverse wildlife.
- Return at the hotel and time at leisure
- Gala dinner organized inside of the camp : entertainment by typical dancers!
- DJ and dance all night long!
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Visit of the local Maasai village to learn about their culture : you will be fascinated by the maa women as they indulge in beadwork. On their part, the Morans will demonstrate their fighting skills – handling the spears and mock attack.
- Depart for the lodge to arrive just in time for lunch.
- In the late afternoon, depart for a game drive and in the evening, drive back to the lodge for a sundowner.
- Overnight at the camp